SHOW SCHEDULE AND PRIZEMONEY
Awards ANOS Mid North Coast Group will sponsor nomination fees for ANOS awards and entries to Bill Murdoch & Ira Butler or Hermon Slade trophy judging for Grand Champion & Champion Hybrid. Other award nominations are at exhibitors expense.
- All entries are free and open to financial members of ANOS, an ANOS Group, or affiliated society of OSNSW and affiliates.
- The show marshall/ANOS representatives reserve the right to;
- reject any entry that is considered to be diseased or infested with pests,
- add or delete classes in consultaton with the judging panel.
- Entries shall be received on the basis that ANOS shall take all reasonable care of exhibits, but ANOS or its sponsors shall not be responsible for any loss, destruction or damage to such exhibits, and the exhibitor shall have no claim against ANOS or its sponsors.
- Judges will be appointed by ANOS and their decisions will be final.
- It is the policy of ANOS Inc to neither accept nor reject taxonomic changes.
- A seedling is a complete plant which has been grown from seed and is flowering for the first time. Speciosum seedlings will only be entered in the seedling classes and are not eligible for judging in other classes but will be eligible to be considered for Grand Champion & Reserve Champion.
- Hybrid seedlings will only be judged in class 33
- The most travelled orchid is the orchid which has been brought the greatest distance from its home by its owner travelling the most direct route from that location.
- For the purposes of class 32, a junior grower shall be any person under the age of 18 years.
- Primary hybrids shall be regarded as hybrids of two species. Labels showing parents required.
- Secondary hybrids shall be regarded as crosses between a species and a hybrid. Labels showing parents required.
- The Col Brandon trophy will be awarded to the plant from Classes 19, 21 & 22 which best exhibits the desirable features of Dendrobium speciosum when used in the breeding of hybrids